Are you every curious as to what serving opportunities OBC has? Well, these two days are just for you!
Join us during our worship service for a Ministry Fair like none other. All of our ministry leaders will have a booth set up and be ready to talk with you about ways to serve.
Church Family is so much better when we all come together for the mission of OBC. Let's be Better Together!
This Bible Study will take you through the Book of Romans like you've never been before. Join men, and ladies together.
Childcare is provided for those who attend the Study.
Wednesdays at 6:30pm.
It’s time to stop worrying about money! The nine-lesson Financial Peace University (FPU) course is the proven plan to help you keep a budget, beat debt, and build wealth! Dave Ramsey and his team of financial experts teaches every lesson with biblical wisdom, and you’ll get support and encouragement along the way. FPU includes your workbook and a free year of Financial Peace Membership, an online tool kit to support your journey. Contact Paul Black at email@example.com for more info. You can simply register and pay at this link.
Ladies, it's time to getaway. Beginning August 4th, you can pre-register and be part of this fun weekend with us.
Location: Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire
- August 18 | 6p | Prayer Service & Communion
- August 19 | 21 Days of Prayer begins
- August 21 | 3p | Engelwood Afterschool Program
- August 25 | 9a | Starting Point Membership Class
- August 25 | 10:30a | Annual Ministry Fair
- August 28 | 6:30p | AWANA begins
- August 28 | 6:30p | Romans Bible Study Begins
- August 28 | 6:30p | Ladies Bible Study Begins
- September 1 | 10:30a | Community Group Sign-Ups begin
- September 4 | 6:30p | Financial Peace University class begins
- September 15 | Back to Church Sunday
- October 4-6 | Ladies Retreat | Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- October 27 | Fall Festival
- November 3-10 | Annual Missions Week
- December 24 | 5:00pm | Christmas Eve Service
- February 10-12 | BBFI National Conference (hosting) OBC Family encouraged to attend on the 11th evening service