We believe that the church God will use is deeply committed to God's Word, and is also deeply committed to real and meaningful relationships.
Every Sunday, during our Bible Study Hour, you have the opportunity to grow, not only in your understanding of the Bible, but also in your relationships with others. Bible Study Hour takes place from 9:00-10:00 on Sunday mornings. Most of the classes are smaller groups where it is easy to build a sense of community while learning from Scripture. We have a group for everyone.
LIST OF CLASSES:
- Co-ed | Bob Caraballo | ALIVE Room
- Ladies | Marilynn Majors | Teacher's Lounge in Bldg 2
- Men | Jim Pipes | L205
- College | Cory Cooper | L206
- Couples/Marriage/Parenting | Shellenbergers & Vincents | L204
- ALIVE Students | Don Jacobson | L203
- Spanish speaking Bible study | 9:15am | Pastor Carlos Quintana | Bldg 1
- Sept 17-Oct 15 | Rick Fowler | What is the Gospel? | OBC Office Conference Room
- Sept 17-Oct 1 | Jon Adams and Todd Marquardt | Walking with Jesus | L202
- Sept 17 & 24: STARTING POINT MEMBERSHIP CLASS | Dustin & Brooke Janney | Library
SEE THE MAP BELOW FOR LOCATIONS ⏬
- 9am | Men's prayer breakfast | Daybreak Diner (Curry Ford & Crystal Lake)
- 6:30p | Book of Genesis | Bob Caraballo | Library
- 6:30p | Spanish Mid-week service | Pastor Carlos Quintana | Main lobby
- AFTERNOON | 1p Jason & Toni
- AFTERNOON | 12:30p Jim & Valery
- AFTERNOON | 1p Mike & Kelli
- EVENINGS | 5:30p Bill & Sunda
- EVENINGS | 5:30p Dustin & Brooke
- EVENINGS | 6p OBC Young Adults
- EVENINGS | Fred & April
- 6p | Eddie & Tiffany | Lake Nona
- 6:30p | Dan & Stacy | OBC Teacher's Lounge
- 6:30p | Jon Adams | Young Families | OBC Conference Room
- 6:30p | Tony & Kelly | Winter Park
Our senior adult department endeavors to meet the needs of senior adults, not only at Orlando Baptist, but in our community as well. There are so many opportunities of service through this great ministry and something for everyone. Young @ Heart meets every 4th Thursday at 10:30am.
Both of these exciting events, include a fun time with our own Young @ Heart team. We have concerts by outstanding professional musicians and singers, and a wonderful time of meeting new friends. We have delicious home-cooked meals. These meetings are primarily attended by folks 50 years of age or older, but EVERYONE is welcome.