OBC Young Adults exist to make disciples of Jesus Christ by loving God, loving people, and serving our city. If you're married or single, in college, grad-school or starting your career, this is the community for you.
Join us each summer Sunday as we connect, and grow together as a family. All Growth Bible Studies will be at Cory & Chrissy's home. Email Anna to obtain the address.
- June 6 | 6-9p | Game Night
- June 13 | 6-9p | Growth Bible Study Night
- June 20 | 6-9p | Top Golf
- June 27 | 6-9p | Growth Bible Study
- July 4 | 6-9p | Park Day & BBQ
- July 11 | 6-9p | Growth Bible Study
- July 18 | after service | Beach Day
- July 25 | 6-9p | Growth Bible Study
- July 30 | 5-10p | Dinner & Orlando City Game
- Aug 1 | NO YA
- Aug 8 | 6-9p | Growth Bible Study & Worship Night
Young Adult Pastor & Director
Cory was raised at Orlando Baptist Church and has served on staff at OBC since 2015 and Executive Pastor since 2018. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida in 2013 and his Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling from Liberty University in 2020. Cory oversees our staff, finances, and community groups. He, and his wife Chrissy, were married in 2018 and welcomed their son CJ in 2020. Cory also serves with our missions organization, World Hope.
2021 Young Adult Summer Intern
Anna has grown up here at OBC. She graduated from Orlando Christian Prep in 2020, and is currently a college student at Southeastern University, seeking a degree in English Education. She assists in our OBC Young Adults ministry.